Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Allen The Family

Blog coming soon...

11 comments:

  1. I think your first post should be the conversation we had about all the potential names you could have chosen for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, why did you comment on this. There's nothing on here. Way to get my hopes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, thanks to you, Google Reader up and got my hopes up. I thought something new was posted, but it was just you complaining about my comment.

    Maybe we should write the first post and tell Bryce's readers all about marriage before he does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, well you got my hopes up again by saying something was actually posted on here. Instead it's just you commenting on my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see why you're getting all worked up about it. It's not like Bryce knows anything about marriage beyond what he learned in his Religion C 240-something class where he read about having no wrath and about the differentiation between male and female sex drives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting worked up about it because you write more on Bryce's blog than you do on ours which leads me to believe that you have more interest in his marriage than ours.

    Plus who wouldn't want to hear about marriage from Bryce's point of view. That's why despite having zero blog posts on here, his blog still has 28 views.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, like anybody can even know that. How on earth do you have the total view count? Have you somehow hacked in and put your own code into the html of the blog that reports back to your Google Analytics account?

    And so what if I don't write in our blog? I've written plenty. The fact that I don't have any thoughts on our marriage that would necessitate the publication of an entire post is irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not hard to find the stats of his blog? Well I sure can't find it. Call me Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know how to look up the blog stats? You taught me how to blog in the first place. It looks like the student has exceeded the master.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remember on Big Fish where the kid who thinks he knows everything and thinks that his father must be crazy when it turns out that the father was right all along?

    Well that movie is really boring and I fell asleep while trying to watch it in Bryce's basement and I ended up falling down in the cowfeed and the actual story has no discernible analogy to this situation.

    Also, Bryce's team is suck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You tried to watch the movie in Bryce's basement and you fell in cowfeed? I don't think Bryce keeps cowfeed in his basement. He's not Dwight.

    ReplyDelete